Our boarding facility is catered to offer the highest quality overnight care and amenities for your dog. We are a boutique dog hotel and are excited to offer personalized care and attention to your dog while you are out of town. Our pet sitting service is tailored with relaxation and personal touch in mind.
When your dog arrives at our facility, they will be immediately greeted by our pet-loving staff. Your dog’s belongings will be inventoried to ensure that nothing is lost or misplaced, and our dog handlers will assemble a personalized and comfortable room for your pup. If your dog has passed our daycare temperament test, they will go into daycare during the day where they can meet new friends and exercise. Daycare is included in the boarding cost – please visit our daycare page to learn more about our daycare program.
If your dog is not spayed or neutered or is not good with other dogs, we can still accommodate them for boarding – you’re welcome to add extra walks or playtime for them. We do not accept females in heat for boarding!
We separate all dogs into their own rooms for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We ask that pet parents bring enough food for their dog’s stay and we encourage that you bring the same food your dog usually eats to avoid any upset stomachs. For an additional fee, we are able to administer medication that your pet may need. At this time, we are unable to give injections.
We have cameras in each boarding room and monitor all our boarding dogs throughout the night to ensure everyone is safe and sleeping soundly. At night, your dog will be in their own customized room. Size permitting, we can accommodate siblings in the same room and you will receive a discount for any siblings sharing the same room.
Upon pickup, you will receive a report card telling you about your dog’s boarding stay. You can rest assured that your dog will have a positive boarding experience and won’t want to leave!
What are the boarding requirements?
- Please bring enough food for your dog’s boarding stay and the same brand/formula that they usually eat to avoid an upset stomach. Please leave all food and water bowls at home as Paradise Pets will provide those. No glass or ceramic food containers are permitted. We do allow raw or refrigerated food!
- Each suite comes with a cot and blankets. We encourage you to leave your dog’s bed at home as we can’t guarantee that it will be returned in the same condition. You are welcome to bring toys, but we can’t guarantee that they will be returned in the same condition. We ask that you don’t bring toys with squeakers to make sure all of our boarding dogs get a restful night. All personal toys will remain in your dog’s suite during their stay.
- If your dog takes medication, please make sure that all medication is in the original container. We will dispense medication for an additional daily cost. At this time, we are unable to give injections.
- All owners will be interviewed and all dogs will be temperament tested before being invited to attend our doggie daycare. All dogs must be non-aggressive towards other dogs and people. Your dog’s daycare eligibility will be determined through our interview/temperament testing process where we will ask you several questions about your dog to better understand his/her personality, likes/dislikes, and play style. Your dog must pass our daycare temperament test before they come for their boarding stay if you wish to utilize our daycare services.
- All dogs must be at least four months old to attend doggie daycare at Paradise Pets. All dogs over the age of six months must be spayed or neutered to be in daycare.
- Intact males and females are permitted to board with us but will not be allowed to attend daycare. We do not allow females in heat to board with us and request that you provide us with a local emergency contact in the event that your female goes into heat during their stay. You can request additional walks or play time for them during their stay.
- All dogs must be vaccinated for Rabies and DHPP within the past year to three years (depending on age and vet recommendation) and Bordetella within the past six months to year (depending on age and vet recommendation).
- All dogs must be healthy and free of communicable diseases within the past 30 days.
- All dogs must be up to date on flea and tick medication.
- All dogs wearing a collar must have a flat collar with a plastic or metal clip for safety reasons (break-away collars are preferred). Beveled collars and harnesses will be removed during playtime.